Monday, January 18, 2010

Late Night and sick to my stomach

So It's 1 and I'm so sick to my stomach. This week has been such a whirl wind, I pretty much have no Idea who the Hell I am. I try to figure it out and I go down hill fast. With friends, with family, with my mental being and with my emotions. My ultimate goal is to be okay in my own skin that I don't need others in my life to make me feel okay. Yes they would be nice, but I can't seem to get past that. Why do I need others approval so bad? Or is that really it. I just want to feel needed, to feel like I'm needed. But it seems that I need it from specific people...people who really don't care. Oh sure they say they do, but in all honesty they don't. And the people who might really care are not who I want that attention from. My mind and logic are screwed up! I can't seem to get past the fact that I know that something in my mind is really screwed up....and for the life of me I can't figure out how to fix that.

No comments:

Post a Comment