Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Field Experience

So today I start my five week field experience in an elementary school in Ogden. I am so excited. I love this part of the semester, because it's actually getting in the classroom and doing something with what I've been learning and 'hypothetically' doing in my college courses. I'm excited to get to know all the little students and see them grow! OH, I love this profession. Lets see what I think about it after my lessons :o).
I also have made head way in starting my senior synthesis service project. I am making hats, blankets, headbands, and other craft items for primary children's hospital. I was inspired to do this because I made a baby blanket for a dear professor who had her baby over the summer and a cute little hat for her other little girl. I decided that I could do that for kids at the hospital who need a little cheering up, and homemade gifts are the best...at least I like them. I'm way excited to get started and finish this project before student teaching in the spring, cause I think I'm going to busy enough with just that!!!! I will post pictures of my progress over the next couple of months.
Well gotta get to my homework cause today is going to be a busy day. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment