Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Have you ever had one of those days?

Well I have just had one of those weeks. It's been a bear. I've been sick all week with vertigo stuff. And so I missed two days of school and now I feel like I'm way behind. I also am not up to snuff yet so everything is so overwhelming and I feel like nothing is making sense. It sucks cause I was just thinking last week (the beginning), how i've done pretty well at keeping up in my classes. Well guess I need to watch what I say!
Other than that life is good, we had to make family tree posters in my spanish class for today and one of the girls in there was so giggly...of course in caught on and it was a good thing. I also found out that I get free student health care at my school. Which was like amazing. I love it. So I went and figured out what is wrong with me, now I can get better!!! Well my extremely long commute ride is almost over so I say goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment