Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Life is good!






So last friday I was able to go to my first mission reunion. It was great to see so many friends that I made! It was great to see my mission president again as well. But it wasn't complete. One of my best-est friends wasn't there. I have a companion who is still serving, she gets home in 15 days. I can not wait for her to get home! I talked to her tonight and I've forgotten how much she makes me laugh. I feel like I'm a better person when I'm around her. Well that's really all I wanted to say...just how much I miss her. She's so awesome. That's all!

These Pictures are some of the fun ones we had! (which we had a few) the top one is on Christmas day and we were getting ready to talk to our families. That is my most favorite picture of us!!! Next is at Sisters training. We stayed up late talking and then had a treat... turtles. Can you see the string of carmel to her mouth? Cool huh! Then the bottom is when we were going to a District
Meeting and we wanted to wear
ties too! Fun Fun Fun :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment