Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 22-A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

Dear Someone,

I don't think I've been as hurt by anyone as I was by you and what you did.  I hope that I would never let someone open up and share a very personal part of them only to turn around and tell them I can't continue talking to them about this.  It hurt.  It hurt a lot.  Yes it happen 2 years ago, but it has affected me so much and still does to this day.  I am grateful for it though, because the situation latter helped me to find my best friend and with out her in my life I wouldn't be here.  She is everything you are not.  Caring, compassionate, willing to put forth effort, genuine, completely honest and the best example anyone could ask for.  SO I guess something good did come from that horrible experience.  But I think I could have done without it!
I'm not saying I'm not to blame, but I think in that formidable state I was so willing to believe anyone who showed any time of attention.  That was my fault.  I am just glad that part of my life is over and I'm in better company now.
That's all.

1 comment: