Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 10 - My Favorite Place to Eat

I'm changing this to my favorite places to eat.  Because I have so many great places and couldn't really choose one.
To choose you really need to pick your mood...what do you feel like having?
 Ice Cream dripping with carmel and a burger or a bread bowl soup...plus yummy fries
 Mexican pork salad with black beans everything on it and sauce on the side
 Fast, easy, and a large diet coke for just a dollar.
 Seafood alfredo...salad and bread sticks till you burst.


 The next three are pretty much inter-changable they all have charbroiled goodness...aka the bacon burger...and yummy fries and fry sauce.  Heaven in a greasy heart attack induced burger!!!

Shakes anyone?  These both are pretty comparable in goodness.  Iceberg in the valley and Jake's in Ogden.  I go to each of them.

Texas for country fried chicken and hot melt in your mouth rolls.

The best and I mean best chinese.  I have been around and if I really need the best I go to ABC's

So the best is .....  I really can't choose at the moment, I want them all!  I am so hungry.  Dang it! (post back fire)

No comments:

Post a Comment