Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy Random Day

So today I got to have lunch with one of the most amazing ladies I know.  I got to sit there and just talk to her, something I've wanted to do for a long time.  I pretty much loved it and truly I didn't want it to end.  I was nervous, for dumb reasons.  While I drove down to meet her, my stomach was a bundle of nerves...with each exit I got closer to Salt Lake, the tangled stressors in my tummy got more wound up. I get so worried about what people think about me...But it was all for naught.  I haven't laughed so much in a long time, I'm sure the people at Zupas thought we were crazy!!!  Sometimes serious, sometimes laughter, sometimes uncomfortable, sometimes obscene...Family!  I am so lucky to be related to this person.  I love that I can just talk to her freely and I honestly don't feel like she is judging me (believe me I have lots to be judged for).  She see's me as the person I am...even if I am not okay with who that is right now.

This break has been much needed!  I have made some changes, things that I think will definitely help my mental well being as well as everything else!    

Confession time:

  • Sometimes I rush into my apartment just so I don't have to talk to my neighbors...Yep I'm that much of a jerk.
  • My car smells like death...the outside. I'm burning something under the hood.
  • I can't sleep with socks on.  If I have socks on I toss and turn until I take them off.
  • I am scared of my car breaking down and being attacked by someone.  I don't go out anymore after dark.  (which is very very weird for me)
  • I absolutely love Helena Bonham Carter!
  • I have a unnatural addiction to my homemade pistachio ice cream.
  • I have tried to quit diet coke....it's just not going to happen!

Sometimes I think that I use this blog as a journal rather than blogging what ever that is...oh well, I guess you don't have to read it right.

I'm sure no one really does read it.  That's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment