Sunday, December 25, 2011

Day 7 - My Dream Wedding...

This is a hard one, cause when I was younger (19 and younger) I had a clear idea of what I wanted.  Now at 26 I'm not as sure.  One is for sure that I would like to be married in the temple, A Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints religion.  And although I've not been showing that's where I'm shooting for, it is in the back of my mind.  I know that I want my family and friends there.  My sister will have an immediate role and I have some cousins I'd like too be involved, as well as my best friend Stephanie.  I honestly don't want a line, I want a dance and to be able to walk around and mingle with my guests.  I hate the wedding line!  I want to see the people who come to share this day with me, but not necessarily in a line.  I really want to dance with my father.  I've wanted this since I was little and went to my aunt and uncles (two separate) weddings.  I want to look beautiful (if that's possible) and to know with out a doubt that the person I am marrying is going to love me for eternity.  I don't care about the particulars anymore, the colors, the flowers, what we serve at the reception, where it is held...only that I am there and he is there and we are surround by the people who mean the most to us.

The only thing now is finding that amazing man, who I am certain isn't going to recognize me for the "woman of his dreams" because hello it's me.  Oh bugger.

No comments:

Post a Comment