Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hmmph!

Well I came up to Ogden so that I could get some much needed homework done by Monday. I've gotten lots done, but still have tonz to do. Well I am missing a family christmas party, a friends wedding reception, and a hangout with my friends night. I have no car, I have homework so it's not like I'm not doing something important and yet I feel like I'm letting people down. My mom told me that I'm not aloud to miss anymore family events. I am 24 years old. I can get busy possibly. I thought moving out would help with the whole, you are letting people down and your life is stretched out way to thin for even me to manage. So I took a break from homework after going nonstop for like 8 hours. I just went out walking, in Ogden, I ended up on a bus and then the next thing I know I'm bawling...on the city bus. Embarrassing! So I try to not look like I'm crying, lucky for me there weren't a lot of people. I really am trying to get my own space and not offend to many people in the process. I don't think that is going to happen though. All I can really say right now is Hmmmph!

No comments:

Post a Comment