Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm Moving Out!!!!

That's right I'm moving out. I am so excited, and it is much needed! I need this so bad. I love my family and things have been okay for the first part of the semester, but the more stress I feel at school I bring home with me and just want to lock myself up in my room and that is not what my family needs. They just don't understand what is going on in my life right now and I just need to step away. I love them a lot but I need to be on my own.
I've tried to talk about it, but it just doesn't work. I can't express what I'm feeling and they don't understand cause they've never felt this way and so I just need to do this on my own. That's all really! I guess this blog has really just turned into my venting blog and I'm kind of sad that people I know can read this but whatcha gonna do? Anyway homework is still looming and I need to do it so, ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment