Friday, November 13, 2009

So this has been a whirlwind of the last two weeks. I can honestly say that things are looking up now. I have a few weeks of the semester left and although they are going to be really stressful and I have a lot of homework to work on. I am going to be okay. I have met this amazing friend, her name is Laura. I absolutely love her. She makes me laugh and feel just so happy. Something else that makes where I am so much better. I have a teacher that knew I needed so help and she helped me. No specifics, but I don't think there is anything I could ever do for her to repay her. I hope that we can be friends for a very very long time. She makes me happy and makes me feel so important. I am so grateful for her and for the last two weeks. Even though school has kind of suffered over the last two weeks, I will get back into it and hopefully make the grades I need to. Life is hard, but we can get through it. Sometimes we will need help and we need to be humble enough to accept it. People do care about us and want us happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment