Sunday, November 1, 2009

Homework.. I didn't like it in High School and I don't like it now!

Wow I really am hating homework today. I've been working on this paper that is due tomorrow for the last four days. Let's just say it's been a really hard struggle! I know that homework is only for our benefit and we are working to better ourselves and our own understanding, but please, I've written three papers, taken three tests, studied for another test and read the new york times so that I can maybe pass one of my quizzes on them! I'm going crazy I feel like my life is just spiraling out of whack! I have accomplished a whole bunch, and so I want to just be finished...but I won't cause I want to get good grades this semester! Anyway goodnight! That is all for now, my venting session is over! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment